RE: ADSI and RFC 2251

It seems to be in the meaning of

'.. or the encoding structures or lengths of data fields are found to be
incorrect..'

My feeling is that the [9] tag will prevent a successful parse and so
notice of disconnection is appropriate. This is in contradistinction to
the case of a badly encoded attribute in an add request where a -ve add
response would be appropriate.

Ron.