Re: Tw bobs worth on TOP, LDAP standards process and subschemasub entry attribute usage in rootDSE

> I have however heard many
> requests for more information about operational attributes and advanced
> subschema techniques, such as content and structure rules, to be made
> available through the IETF, so that implementors can find out about them
> without needing to read X.501.  I encourage the X.500 experts to write and
> publish glosses of X.500 series documents to let people know about these
> elements.

If people want to find out the basics of structure rules and content
rules they should read chapter3, section 8 onwards in my online
book, url below
David

David Chadwick
IT Institute, University of Salford, Salford M5 4WT
Tel +44 161 295 5351  Fax +44 161 745 8169
*NEW* Mobile +44 790 167 0359 *NEW*
Email D.W.Chadwick@iti.salford.ac.uk
Home Page  http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/chadwick.htm
Understanding X.500  http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/X500.htm
X.500/LDAP Seminars http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/seminars.htm
Entrust key validation string MLJ9-DU5T-HV8J