Re: LDAP extensions for subtrees.

David,

All I mean by this is that in a typical incremental backup strategy, you
would make period full backups, and journal off the transactions.  Then,
when your system crashes, you start with your last full backup, and replay
the transaction log.  This is what goes on in the database world, etc.
This will happen independent of the any subtree operations.  The backup is
not normally maintained online, but in many critical businesses, a full
backup is kept in a highly available location instead of on archival
storage.  Sorry if I misled you...

Bruce