Re: LDAP extensions for subtrees.

John,

I didn't mean to ignore your questions.  I didn't think that they were
questions.  They seem to me to be insightful observations with which I
agree.  I think that there are definitely some interesting issues for
implementors of these operations.  Those who do it better will have
provided a substantially better platform for LDAP application developers.

Bruce