Re: Comments on draft-ryan-java-schema-02

That is what I expected, however, teh javaObject schema is currently
defined as

( 1.3.6.1.4.1.42.2.27.4.2.4
         NAME 'javaObject'
         DESC 'Java object representation'
         SUP top
         ABSTRACT
         MUST ( javaClassName )
         MAY ( javaClassNames $
               javaCodebase $
               javaDoc $
               description )
       )

thus I assumed that javaClassName *had* to be the naming attribute. Is
there a typo/omission in the javaObject definition in the i-d?

Manish