Re: Comments on draft-ryan-java-schema-02

I did not intend to store multiple serialzied Java objects in one LDAP entry.

Perhaps an example will help clarify my question/comment. Let us say that I
have 2 different Java objects, o1 and o2, corresponding to the same Java
class, Foo. Now if I wanted to store the serialized form of both of these
Java objects in an LDAP directory, I would have to store them in different
portions(containers) of the directory as the RDN of each of them would be
Foo (its javaClassName).

Manish