Re: Families of Entries

Date forwarded: 	Tue, 22 Dec 1998 09:28:08 -0800 (PST)
Date sent:      	Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:27:22 -0700
From:           	"Ed Reed" <ED_REED@novell.com>
To:             	<d.w.chadwick@iti.salford.ac.uk>, <Bob.Morgan@stanford.edu>
Copies to:      	<ietf-ldapext@netscape.com>
Subject:        	Re: Families of Entries
Forwarded by:   	ietf-ldapext@netscape.com

> Fascinating...I'm attaching the .doc and resulting .txt file I'm using for

Unfortunately, whilst the .txt file was good, the .doc file was 91k of
garbage that when opened in Word showed one blank page only !!.
When opened in Wordpad it showed the text of the document plus
lots of other control characters - but clearly not the correct ones for
Word 97

At least this proves one thing. It will take a lot to persuade the IETF
to swop the current .txt files for .doc file :-)

David