Re: Families of Entries

David Chadwick wrote:

> At least this proves one thing. It will take a lot to persuade the IETF
> to swop the current .txt files for .doc file :-)

Perhaps XML.

Personally I like the RFC format. It's embrued with a
mystique and reverence. Like as if one were reading a parchment
document, written by blokes wearing hooded cloaks
and sat at high lecterns, with quill pens. Makes
the process of reading and writing one a special
experience. Same thing as legal documents---always printed
on some whacky size of paper, and tied up in a pink
ribbon, or sealed with hot wax.

Break out your copy of roff (the assembler version
from UNIX v7, running on a PDP-11 emulator) and
get writing :)