Re: Families of Entries

> > >  (Unfortunately, I have not found a way of automatically inserting
> > > page breaks, headers and footers into the document after I created
> > > the original in Word. Does anyone know how to do this please?)
> >
> > Install a 'Generic / Text Only' printer on your system, then use the
> > print to file option.
>
> A couple of people have suggested this. Thanks. Unfortunately it
> does not seem to work with my Word 97.

I suggest not bothering.  I suggest that the addition of page
breaks/headers/footers in I-Ds is an anachronism that wastes authors'
preparation time (e.g. yours here), is pointless when reading docs in
browsers/editors (where I suspect the vast majority of them are read), and
only makes it harder for readers to compare successive versions of drafts.
For what it's worth I made this suggestion in the recent thread on the
main IETF list about document formats and received only positive comments

 - RL "Bob"