Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapext-ldapv3-dupent-00.txt

While I don't understand the need in this case, if the execution of a
control is impacted somehow by other known controls, then the definition of
the control should specify which other controls should be executed before
or after it by the LDAP server...

Bruce

Bruce Greenblatt              bruceg@innetix.com
http://www.innetix.com/~bruceg