Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapext-ldapv3-dupent-00.txt

> A client submits a search with server-side sorting
> along the lines of "give me a sorted list of all the
> people in the company, sorted by surname".

For this to work the server has to know enough to "apply"
the sorting control after the dupent control, right?. If so,
where in the ldap protocol or in the directory information
model is this ordering of controls specified?

	Cheers,

Leif Johansson				Phone: +46 8 164541
Department of Mathematics		Fax  : +46 8 6126717
Stockholm University 			email: leifj@matematik.su.se

    <This space is left blank for quotational and disclamatory purposes.>