Re: Grouping Attributes Together

Tim,

Certainly worth a good consideration.  But it may force us to bump the
version number on LDAP or define a new control (most likely) in order to
avoid compatability problems.

The latter would be the case when a client talks to an "old" LDAP server
and incorrectly assumes that attributes are entered as a SEQUENCE.

But OTOH, it would be a very small change to make in products and only
clients which need this capability would have to implement the control.

David, what would it take to get this through the ITU and how long would it
take?

Cheers,                  ....Erik.

Erik Skovgaard
GeoTrain Corp.