Are You Ready To Break Free?

Hello

My name is Dee Dee and I will get right to the point of this letter. As a top producer in
my industry, I am the person who can help you to earn $150,000.00 part time this
year from the comfort of your own home.

Most people's immediate reaction to this is skepticism. If this is you, then I ask that
you consciously take one full minute to put that aside and then read on.

Now I have a few questions for you. Would you like to be part of a team of  honest,
ethical, success minded entrepreneurs who know that true personal success is
achieved by assisting others in obtaining their goals? Do you desire a weekly
income of $2,000-$10,000 starting in your first month? Can you follow simple, step-
step instructions? Do you have a deep and honest desire to make this become
your reality?

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then I want to talk to you. My team
is looking for those  who desire change, prosperity, and personal freedom. If you
are serous about changing your finances, I will provide you with complete training
and will assist with advertising that will put you on the road to success.  This is not
multi-level marketing, nor is it a franchise, this is free enterprise in its purest form. We
will teach you how to amass wealth, protect that wealth, and show  you how to make
that wealth work for you, rather then you working for it.

Information about our product and marketing plan can be obtained by calling 716-
720-6649, ext. 1. This is a two-year retirement plan and is only for the serious. After
listening to extension #1, call me at 1-800-343-4641.

Prosperous regards,

Dee Dee
This is a one-time mailing. When you visited one of our webpages you indicated
that you would be interested in this information, if not please excuse
the intrusion and simply delete this message.