Re: LAST CALL: draft-ietf-ldapext-referral-00.txt

Yes, we should carefully consider David's feedback and other
comments received during the last call, and I think we are doing
just that.

This document has been around for quite some time (over a
year). It came from the ASID working group. It was decided
at the last IETF that it was ready for last call. If you have specific
comments on the document, please send them to the list.
         -- Tim