RE: LAST CALL: draft-ietf-asid-ldapv3-simplepaged-02.txt

Separation of concerns is a fundamental principle of good design and
sound engineering. If you want a networked storage service for directory
searches have a separate service to do this. Don't clutter directory
implementations with unnecessary functionality.

I realize there are time lags involved but I am somewhat bemused to be
the only sceptic on this topic. Ho humm..

Ed
--
Ed Oskiewicz, B54/81, BT Labs Martlesham Heath, Ipswich, Suffolk, UK,
IP5 3RE