Re: Requesting individual schema elements

You mean RFC 3687, but I don't think that's what he was asking for.

He wants (if I understand correctly), to have only one value of one attribute be returned ? specifically, the value that matched the query. Exactly what MatchedValues was for.

Probably not an ldapbis topic.

Jim

At 12:26 AM 2/4/2005, Vithalprasad Gaitonde wrote:
>Is there a mechanism by which an ldap client can request for a specific
>schema element (attributetype, objectclass etc) using the OID or the
>textual name of the element.

See RFC 3876.

Kurt