Re: protocol: closing SASL upon Unbind

My previous suggestion does not adequately cover the
issue of graceful closure of the LDAP session.  That is,
the reason why a particular order was suggested was that
it was thought to be graceful.  So while I have no
problem with removing the ordering aspect of the current
text, I'd like to indicate that Unbind/Notice of Disconnect
are intended to affect a graceful closure.

Hence, I suggest:

   The client, upon transmission of the UnbindRequest, and
   the server, upon receipt of the UnbindRequest are to
   gracefully close the LDAP session by ceasing exchange
   at the LDAP message layer, tearing down any SASL layer,
   tearing down any TLS layer, and closing the transport
   connection.

I note that while the 4 actions the implementation might need
to take are stated in the order which the implementation likely
would need to affect graceful closure of the LDAP session,
the text does not actually prescribe a particular order, nor
does it imply that any exchange within the SASL and/or TLS
layer would been necessary.