Re: derefInSearching (was Re: protocol-27 comments #3)

Lost. After updating with the proposed text, I didn't respond to your suggestions below.

I agree with the first suggestion. All alias dereferencing should dereference recursively, and all should employ loop detection.

I don't see text like "The filter is applied to the dereferenced object(s).". I'm not sure what you're saying here.

Jim

>>> Hallvard B Furuseth <h.b.furuseth@usit.uio.no> 12/7/04 2:01:43 PM >>>
This was either lost or ignored - maybe deservedly so. If nobody
replies, I'll consider the issue dead. (As I note below, it still seems
to say dereferencing the base object is not recursive, but OTOH I don't
expect anyone to misunderstand.)