Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapbis-url-08.txt

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

Please review changes made in this revision to ensure that
they were made in accordance with established WG consensus
and comment prior to 24 November 2004.  In absence of
significant contention, this I-D will be recommended to
the IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard.

A reminder: Appendix B provides a detailed list of the changes made for this revision. The most significant change is to the ABNF, which is now simpler because it avoids the <prose-val> (bracketed-string) productions (as suggested by Steven Legg and seconded by Kurt Zeilenga).

-Mark