Re: LDAPprep: mapping of " " values

I need to read up on X.520, but:  The behaviour which seems most
consistent with the current ldapbis documents seems to me to be:

- "foo * bar" does not match "foo bar" - the two spaces in the
  substrings do not match _disjoint_ portions of "foo bar".
  Nor does it match "foo  bar", which is equivalent to "foo bar".

- " *" matches all non-empty values.
  (Matches " " where the space is significant, matches other
   non-empty values where an initial space is insignificant.)

- "* *" matches all values containing a space.

- So " * * " matches <anything non-space spaces non-space anything>.
  (Collapse multiple spaces, then combine the two rules above.)