Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapbis-filter-09.txt

See Appendix B for a detailed list of changes made for this revision. All of the changes were discussed in detail very recently on the mailing list of course.

-Mark

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

Please review changes made in this revision to ensure that
they were made in accordance with established WG consensus
and comment prior to 24 November 2004.  In absence of
significant contention, this I-D will be recommended to
the IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard.

-- Kurt, as LDAPBIS co-chair