Re: T.61 -> Unicode conversion

Hallvard B Furuseth writes:
> There have been quite a lot of disputes about whether characters in
> different character sets are equivalent or not, though I don't know if
> that applies to T.61->Unicode mapping.

Come to think of it, I probably do know: Stringprep Appendix A says it's
based on RFC 1345 (an informational RFC, not a standard) rather than a
Unicode mapping or some X.500 work, and also that makes corrections to
the RFC 1345 mapping.  (If RFC 1345 is standard in the X.500 community,
please mention that in the appendix.  I'm assuming it's not.)