Re: Wording of Authorization deefinition (was Re: protocol-27 comments #3)

Jim Sermersheim writes:
> Is this less or more confusing?
> The process of authorization may consider (among other things),
> authentication information obtained during the bind operation, and/or
> may consider other acts of authentication (such as lower layer security
> services).

Less confusing, less neat.  I would
   s/consider (among other things)/among other things consider/
   s/may consider other acts/other acts/.
Or keep the original text, but with s/takes as input/may consider/.

Though now that I see how the original text should be read, I'm not sure
I want to argue it is confusing.  I'm quite capable of confusing myself
without help from the draft.