draft-ietf-ldapbis-authmeth-12.txt is posted

I'm not sure why an I-D announcement hasn't been sent out, but draft-ietf-ldapbis-authmeth-12.txt is now posted at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapbis-authmeth-12.txt.

This version of the draft is essentially ready for WG last call. Please review it and give me your comments in the next 1-2 weeks. I expect to post a version ready for WG last call shortly after this period passes based on your feedback.

Changes for draft-ldapbis-authmeth-12

   General

     - Changed refererences from Start TLS to StartTLS.
     - Removed Appendix B: Example Deployment Scenarios
     - Removed Appendix H as all issues listed in the appendix are now
       resolved.

   Section 2

     - Added implementation requirement that server implementations
       that SUPPORT StartTLS MUST support the
       TLS_DHE_DSS_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA ciphersuite.

   Section 3.1.2

     - Added wording clarifying that a client's association is
       unaffected if a non-success resultCode is returned in the
       StartTLS response.

   Section 9.2

     - Final paragraph of this section details requirements for
       serverSaslCreds field when no challenge value is sent.

   Section 10

     - Clarified language on uAuthzID usage.

   Section 12

     - Moved entire section into security considerations. New section
       number is 12.1.1.
     - Reorganized security considerations by topic.
     - Added several security considerations based on WG feedback.

   Section 13

     - Moved section to become section 3.3.

--Roger