Re: I-D templates (was: schema-07 comments)

Hopefully this will be updated soon.  Talk is require
new text soon (e.g., refuse submissions which don't use
new text) .  So, please ignore this 1id-guidelines
statement regarding Section 10 of RFC 2026.  This section
is replaced by RFC 3667/3668.  See Section 5 and 6 of
RFC 3667 for notices for I-D.