RE: schema-07 comments

At 01:37 PM 6/2/2004, Kathy Dally wrote:
>Thanks for your input.  My responses (kld:) are
>in-line below.  One general remark.  The line
>wrapping problems were not in my original.  I'll
>take this up with the RFC Editor.

I note that the RFC Editor is not involved in I-D
publication process.   I-D publication is handled
by the Secretariat.

It's my general experience that such problems
are more commonly a problem with the submission
than any action taken by the Secretariat.  In most
cases, the I-D is published as submitted.  Hence,
I suggest you double check what you submitted
using known good text readers.  Here, text
readers (such as web browsers) are better than
text editors.

This I-D uses old templates.  Please update to latest
Status of Memo text, latest IPR text, and latest
Copyright text.  I note that a new ID checklist has
been published (replacing the old ID nits).  Please
check these off:
  http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html

The last item likely applies to most all LDAPBIS I-Ds.
I ask all Editors to address these new publication
requirements in the next I-D revisions.  (I will
provide examples in the form of updates to I-Ds
I'm editing shortly.)

Kurt