I-D templates (was: schema-07 comments)

Kurt D. Zeilenga writes:
> This I-D uses old templates.  Please update to latest
> Status of Memo text, latest IPR text, and latest
> Copyright text.  I note that a new ID checklist has
> been published (replacing the old ID nits).  Please
> check these off:
>   http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html

1id-guidelines.txt still requires

         This document is an Internet-Draft and is subject to
         all provisions of Section 10 of RFC2026.

but the idnits-v1.31 program complains that this text should not be used
with the new templates.  It also refers to rfc2223bis-07, which has a
reference which looks buggy to RFC3667 section 5.2.  I've written to the
authors of the documents since I'm writing an I-D too, and will forward
the responses.