Re: uppercase attribute names

Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:

Quite so. It's entirely a matter of preference, and I've stated mine. I wondered if others agreed, or cared. 'Technically relevant' doesn't matter much since it's only about examples anyway.

I believe the choice of case here should be left to the editors on the
grounds that, to the protocol/models, case doesn't matter.

OK.

As long as it is clear that case does not matter, I am not too concerned about what is used in the examples and in the text. Do some of the examples use mixed or lower case? That is something editors may want to take a look at... but obviously not the most urgent issue we have to worry about ;-)

-Mark