Re: DIT Content Rules

At 07:50 AM 10/28/2003, Michael Ströder wrote:
>Reviewing draft-ietf-ldapbis-models-09 I wonder whether a DIT content rule also applies to inherited structural object classes.

No.

>The word "particular" might be too weak.

The word choice is due to X.501.
  A DIT content rule is a "rule governing the content of entries of
  a particular structural object class" [X.501].

I think the text is clear here an entry is governed by the
rule for its structural object class.  As discussed in 2.4.2,
an entry is of one structural object class (but may belong
to many structural object classes).

Anyways, please feel free to offer alternative text for
consideration.

Kurt