DIT Content Rules

HI!

Reviewing draft-ietf-ldapbis-models-09 I wonder whether a DIT content rule also applies to inherited structural object classes.

Example: If I have a content rule for object class 'person' does this also apply to object class 'inetOrgPerson'?

The implementation I'm testing with does not seem to apply the content rule to inherited object classes but section 4.1.6 "DIT Content Rules" is not very explicit on this.

The current text is:

  For DIT entries of a particular structural object class, [..]

The word "particular" might be too weak.

Ciao, Michael.