RE: ldapbis WG Last Call on ldapbis-syntaxes, ldapbis-strprep

Some minor edits to draft-ietf-ldapbis-06.txt required:

1) The title of RFC 3383 is incorrect in the references,

2) Section 5.2.16 omits the sentence (thanks to Hallvard for picking it up),

   "The LDAP definition for the numericStringSubstringsMatch matching
   rule is:"

3) The telephoneNumberMatch and telephoneNumberSubstringsMatch need to
   be added to the list in the first sentence of section 5.2. The comment
   on telephoneNumberMatch in Appendix B, case 25 needs to be struck out.

Regards,
Steven