RE: ldapbis WG Last Call on ldapbis-syntaxes, ldapbis-strprep

> Some minor edits to draft-ietf-ldapbis-06.txt required:

That should be draft-ietf-ldapbis-syntaxes-06.txt (doh!).

Also, one more correction:

4) [ROADMAP] isn't provided in the references. It is

   [ROADMAP] Zeilenga, K., "LDAP: Technical Specification Road Map",
   draft-ietf-ldapbis-roadmap-xx.txt, a work in progress, March 2003.

Regards,
Steven