[Syntaxes] Century overflow in Generalized Time

How is century overflow/underflow in Generalized Time handled?
That is,
- does generalizedTimeMatch say 9999123120-08 = 0000010104Z?
- how does generalizedTimeOrderingMatch order 9999123120-08
  vs. 2000010100Z?

I suggest to leave it implementation-defined as long as the two matching
rules are consistent, and maybe allow (but not require) such dates to be
invalid.

But if the draft does specify a rule, I think the rule should be silent
wraparound (i.e. century 0 = -100 = +100), since these centuries would
all look the same when expressed as a Generalized Time date.