RE: Attribute Name Length Bounds

????? If I send an ASN.1 encoded message to a server, and the server
arbitrarily  truncates the end off any of the several length-encoded fields
of the message while processing it, the server has corrupted the message. I
don't see how you can possibly interpret this as correct behavior in the
server.

  -- Howard Chu