community developed LDAP software
OpenLDAP Software is an
implementation of the
Lightweight Directory Access Protocol.
The suite includes:
Also available from the OpenLDAP Project:
- stand-alone LDAP daemon (server)
implementing the LDAP protocol, and
- utilities, tools, and sample clients.
- Fortress - Role-based identity access management Java SDK
- JLDAP - LDAP Class Libraries for Java
- JDBC-LDAP - Java JDBC - LDAP Bridge Driver
Site funded and managed by:
|This site is powered
by open source software.
Hosting provided by:
© Copyright 2014, OpenLDAP Foundation. Privacy Statement
$Id: dedb8120c3b42291880490dc358cc89b49118d7f $