Re: Replication Problem

--On Friday, October 26, 2007 5:57 PM +0200 Marcus Frischherz <marcus@casaberg.at> wrote:

However, meanwhile I did configure the syncrepl mechanism, and found it
to be easy to implement, and working, so I stopped trying to get the
slurpd mechanism to work, but still think that it is broken somehow.

slurpd works just fine in Release 2.3. That's why there's a test that's shipped with the code to test whether or not it works. But in any case, I'm glad you got syncrepl working.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer