Re: Replication Problem

Gavin Henry schrieb:
> Marcus Frischherz wrote:
>> Buchan Milne schrieb:
>>> On Thursday 25 October 2007 21:51:12 Marcus Frischherz wrote:
>
> Always read up to date docs when you can or search our archives.

Well, that was not really helpful. In particular, it did not respond to
any of my questions. Incidentally, I just checked what should be the
most up to date doc (on-line on openldap site):
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin23/replication.html and the only
mention it makes of the word deprecated is the "host option".

However, meanwhile I did configure the syncrepl mechanism, and found it
to be easy to implement, and working, so I stopped trying to get the
slurpd mechanism to work, but still think that it is broken somehow.

regards,
Marcus