Re: cn=config example

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Friday, September 21, 2007 1:27 PM -0300 Gabriel Stein <gabrielstein@gmail.com> wrote:

IÂm really apreciatte the answers of OpenLDAP Team, and my focus now is
contribute to Admin Guide with Gavin. But, I have some comments about
this question: why not put links about ISC DHCP Integration, Samba
Integration... etc.? Just put something on final of FAQ and Admin Guide,
like "If you need integrate OpenLDAP with this services,  just follow
this links".

Nobody is preventing you from adding pages of links to the FAQ. Don't just talk about it, do it.

As long as they were only toplevel links, i.e. http://www.samba.org/

Since deeper links can (and often do) change.

Ah, if only HTTP had referential integrity. Obviously off-topic, but someone should write a standard spec for publishing website changelogs via RSS or somesuch. Announcing new material isn't so important, people already browse for that purpose. But a standard format for announcing changes/renames/moves of existing content would really help.

--
  -- Howard Chu