Re: cn=config example

--On Friday, September 21, 2007 1:27 PM -0300 Gabriel Stein <gabrielstein@gmail.com> wrote:

IÂm really apreciatte the answers of OpenLDAP Team, and my focus now is
contribute to Admin Guide with Gavin. But, I have some comments about
this question: why not put links about ISC DHCP Integration, Samba
Integration... etc.? Just put something on final of FAQ and Admin Guide,
like "If you need integrate OpenLDAP with this services,  just follow
this links".

As long as they were only toplevel links, i.e. http://www.samba.org/

Since deeper links can (and often do) change.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer