Re: Questions about lastmod overlay

I did some googling for the "modifyTimestamp" and found a few
references, but nothing that tells me how I can access the attribute's
value and make use of it.  I also googled for the phrase "operational
attribute" and I didn't find anything helpful.  Could someone please
point me to some examples, FAQs, or other documentation?

Thanks,
Rob

--

Rob Tanner