Re: Questions about lastmod overlay

Howard Chu wrote:

I don't think the lastmod overlay does what you think it does. That overlay records the last modification made to any entry in the database, onto an attribute on the root entry of the database. Also, there's an outstanding ITS against this overlay, so it is apparently broken at the moment.

I think it's time to retire the lastmod overlay. A valid replacement could be the accesslog overlay, with an option to purge based on size rather than on age, leaving only (at most) one entry...

p.