Re: Openldap doesn't build shared libraries

--On Tuesday, March 14, 2006 3:34 PM -0300 "Marcelo H. Terres" <mhterres@gmail.com> wrote:

The problem is there is no back_bdb.so in my computer...

The compilation doesn't build the file.

If you expect answers to your questions, please keep your responses to the list.

I notice a problem in your configure statement:

--enable-overlays--enable-static

There needs to be a *space* between those two lines. Of course, that might just be a cut and paste typo.

Have you checked your build area to see if the back_bdb.so shared module was built, prior to installing OpenLDAP in whatever location you chose to drop it?

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITS/Shared Application Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html