Re: slapd 2.3.19 freezes up

--On Monday, March 13, 2006 11:01 PM -0700 Gabriel Gunderson <ggundy@gmail.com> wrote:

On 2/25/06, Krishna Sivaramapuram <krishna@everyone.net> wrote:
The same thing happens when I do a query for all the nodes in the server
too... Has anyone seen this kind of a behaviour?

I see the same thing with a directory that is *much* smaller. It doesn't happen often and when it does, it's out of the blue. Kinda hard to track down.

Don't know that this helps much, but sometimes it's nice to know that
others are seeing the same thing.  Did you ever get this resolved?
Did you find out if it was CentOS specific?

Have you tried 2.3.20? I've been running it without issue.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer