generating un-stripped libraries...

Anyone got a trick to convince the openldap 2.2.26 Makefiles not to strip the libraries?

I'm trying to track a segfault failure in slurpd that appears to be happening in the libraries (based on the messages in the output)... but gdb is unable to give me any real help (the bt is just addresses)...

Any help appreciated.

Informtn Tech Profssnl Sr       | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,