From: Scott Mayo [mailto:sgmayo@mail.bloomfield.k12.mo.us]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 11:02 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Deleting the LDAP tree

If I want to delete the whole ldap tree to start out new, what do I need
to do?  Can I just locate the database files and delete them?  If so,
then where are they located.
Thanks.
--
Scott Mayo
Technology Coordinator

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it
holds the universe together.