Re: AW: LDAP Master with 2 replicated Server how to config

> Hello,
>
> thanks..
>
> But I want to know, I habe 3 server. The first server is my ldap master and
> the second and the third server is my ldap slave.
> The ldap master server update the both slaves data base, it is possible?
>
> slapd.conf from the master:
>
> replogfile /var/lib/ldap/replog.log
> replica host=slave1.example.com:389
>          bindmethod=simple
>          binddn="cn=admin, ou=Admins, dc=example,dc=com"
>          credentials=test
>
> replogfile /var/lib/ldap/replog.log
> replica host=slave2.example.com:389
>          bindmethod=simple
>          binddn="cn=admin, ou=Admins, dc=example,dc=com"
>          credentials=test
>
> Ist that correct?
>
> Thanks for yours help
>
> Hasan

You only need one replogfile statement and then a replica for each host
you are replicating to.  So in the example above, just get rid of the
second replog statement.

You also need to make sure the user you are binding with to the slaves has
write access.