AW: LDAP Master with 2 replicated Server how to config

Hello,

thanks..

But I want to know, I habe 3 server. The first server is my ldap master and
the second and the third server is my ldap slave.
The ldap master server update the both slaves data base, it is possible?

slapd.conf from the master:

replogfile /var/lib/ldap/replog.log
replica host=slave1.example.com:389
         bindmethod=simple
         binddn="cn=admin, ou=Admins, dc=example,dc=com"
         credentials=test

replogfile /var/lib/ldap/replog.log
replica host=slave2.example.com:389
         bindmethod=simple
         binddn="cn=admin, ou=Admins, dc=example,dc=com"
         credentials=test

Ist that correct?

Thanks for yours help

Hasan