Re: How to execute a program after every change in the Directory?

Bruno Negrão wrote:

I want to execute a script every time my Directory changes, can someone
give me a clue of a good practice for doing this?

I'd like do do something like slurpd does - monitoring the replication log and read the changes from there. What do you think of this strategy?

The replog is periodically erased by slurpd as soon as an entry has been dealt with. You need to ensure you get to every change before slurpd cleans it up.

p.