version 2.1.29 vs 2.2.13

Our current production servers are running Fedora Core 2 with Openldap 2.1.29. We have been having problems getting replication to work between them. I setup a couple of test servers running Fedora Core 3 with Openldap 2.2.13. Replication works without any problems on the test servers with the same settings currently not working on production. Is there that much difference between these two versions? At this point, I am ready to dump 2.1.29 and upgrade to 2.2.13.

-- Justin Crabtree Java Programmer Ozarks Technical Community College 799-1573