Little help in newsuperior

Hi,

I want to move an entry to a new location in the tree.
Something like that:
uid=user10, ou=alunos, dc=uminho, dc=pt ---> uid=user10, ou=professores, dc=uminho, dc=pt

When i tried to execute ldapmodify with this ldif file:

dn: uid=user10,ou=alunos,dc=uminho,dc=pt
changetype: moddn
newsuperior: ou=professores,dc=uminho,dc=pt

I got this error:   ...expecting "newrdn:" but saw "newsuperior:" ...

It looks like that i need to use newrdn...

Now i have to do this in 2 steps, here is the ldif:

dn: uid=user10,ou=alunos,dc=uminho,dc=pt
changetype: moddn
newrdn: uid=user10_temp
deleteoldrdn:1
newsuperior: ou=professores,dc=uminho,dc=pt

dn: uid=user10_temp,ou=professores,dc=uminho,dc=pt
changetype: moddn
newrdn: uid=user10
deleteoldrdn:1
and it works. I want to know, if there is a better way to do this?